The Strange Event at Holiday


In fact last holiday i just stayed at home like watched tv, slept, ate, and sometimes i did some sport. But in last holiday actually for 1 week i had bad condition, my right ear couldn’t listened i mean just a little bit. So i told to my my father and he decided to bring me to the hospital.

                My father and i go to the hospital by motorcycle because it wasn’t so far. On the way i saw many singers street and beggars, i said “How poor Indonesian is”. At that time i could listened the crowded city but it wasn’t clear.

                Suddenly, when my father and i almost arrived there. My right ear could listened very clear again, i was so shocked and directly told to my father that my ear could listened again and my father said “Oohh my god, what happened to you?”, and i said “hehehe i had feeling better dad”. And my father decided to turned around and back to home😂

Komentar

Postingan Populer